Monday, August 10, 2020

#Microblog Monday: One and Done

I didn't want to miss Microblog Monday even though I've missed it several times this summer thanks to school related stress, but now today my computer has shit the bed and I can't add photos from Google photos for some reason on my phone AND I had a 2-hour in-person meeting at school today that resulted in a 2-hour nap (i.e. total shutdown) and all I really want to do is lie my on the floor and read my book...and so I am DONE. 

(Not the most well-written post but for once I am within the parameters of the game.) 

Want the read more #Microblog Mondays? Go here and enjoy! 


8 comments:

  1. Self-care is very important! I hope you enjoyed your book. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Jess! You got this. This is so hard and so stressful and I can't even imagine what you're going through with your workload. But you got this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder/heads up! I go back to campus later this week and now I will plan on being nothing but exhausted afterward. I'm glad you are doing what you want/need to do- reading and resting. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nap after a two hour meeting sounds about right. Yikes. Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Napping when you need to is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have napped after a quick run the the grocery store.

    Take gentle care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL on posting within parameters! I hope you did give yourself a break! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete