Monday, December 24, 2018

#Microblog Mondays: Lost in Boxes

We are officially moved, and officially sold our old home, and are settling into this beautiful new space.

Unfortunately, some key items have been temporarily lost (jeez I hope it's temporary!!!) in the shuffle.

Mainly, my laptop chargers.

I don't enjoy phone blogging, and I desperately want to get the zillion posts I have rattling around in my brain out and catch up on reading, but alas. I am powerless. Literally.

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday if you celebrate, and I am hoping for a Christmas miracle... May the charger fairy bring the power back to my sad laptop!

Ahhh, love this spot

Pretty birdie, snow

Fortunate beyond measure. We didn't have time to get a tree, so the tiny one is it!



Merry Christmas from our mugs to yours!


Want to read more #Microblog Mondays? Go here and enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I hope you have found everything by now. SO frustrating to know it’s somewhere in some box but finding which one is often like finding the needle in the haystack!
    You two are so damn adorable and so just...goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That window is amazing. What a gorgeous view (and such fun photos of the two of you)!

    Ooof, I remember all the boxes and lost items that have gradually been found! The process of moving - even to a great new place - is stressful. Good luck with finding everything and all the unpacking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *snort* Powerless. Literally.

    Has the charger fairy visited yet?

    GORGEOUS SPACE! What a great way to end 2018 and start 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s like an Easter egg hunt, finding all the lost things. If you find my gravy boat, let me know! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you've found your chargers by now! I am amazed by people who actually blog on the phone... I can do the occasional comment or FB status update on my phone, but anything more than a few sentences, I need my laptop! -- so I understand!

    Anyway, so glad you are closed & moved in to your new home! (I agree -- those big windows & that view are to die for! All those trees!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!! I'm beyond excited for you guys!! May the unpacking and final shuffle reveal laptop chargers and a sense of home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! Happy New Home!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete