I have been a terrible blogger. I have been hard-pressed to find adequate time for writing posts, reading posts, and commenting (and I really don't know where all the time is going). The eye twitch is still in full swing, and my only hope is that I have only three sweaty, cleaning-my-classrooms, finishing-my-paperwork, taking-stuff-home-for-the-summer days left and then time is MINE.
Things I need to write posts about but won't be able to until after Thursday:
- The second home study visit
- The profile book experience
- Um, the second and third parts of the home study classes
- the whole inducing lactation question
- the overwhelming, but in a completely different way from before, feeling of being in the baby aisle in Target
- Trying not to register for a small country
- getting the house ready
- maternity leave issues
- summer break -- time to relax but also time to prep for possibly not being there all year, even though I could totally be there all year
The list could just go on and on and on and on and on. I would like a clone, please.
So, my apologies to you for not being as much a part of the dialogue lately and not being as good a supporter as I'd like to be of your blogs, and my apologies to myself for not adequately processing my own feelings as the adoption process piles emotions and complex questions up around my ears.
Want to read more #Microblog Mondays? Go here and enjoy!