Monday, November 19, 2018

#Microblog Mondays: Limbo, Again

Oh, how we hate being in an in between place.

We still haven't closed on our new house, and so we wait to be able to pack and move and paint while the nice window between our closing on the new house and the other people closing on our current house gets narrower and narrower.

But, unlike infertility and adoption, we know that this will end -- that the house is ours and while it's delayed, we WILL be moving soon.

Here is a photo of our neighbors around the corner, because it makes me happy while we wait. I stalk the house and these guys weekly, driving by and imagining the day when we are firmly rooted in our new home with our awesome new neighbors.

There's two -- the one in the orange coat, and the one with the white blaze in the far left corner. This was before it snowed...

Want to read more #Microblog Mondays? Go here and enjoy! 

10 comments:

  1. How lovely! Not being in limbo, but your new "neigh"bours. I hate having to wait too. I hope it is all finalised for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lady!! I hated this period too. Thinking of you and hoping the closing process is expedited so that you and Bryce and finalize on chapter and begin the next. Ideally between snows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, closing delays are the worst. Sorry you're going through this and hope it ends ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! Not for the Wait, but for the hopefully soon resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't figure out how to comment on my phone anymore, so I will while I have laptop out which is rather rare. I hope that all the house drama is sorted real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new neighborhood looks so pretty! And having horses nearby that you can watch -- without paying for food and vet bills -- is ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ughhh, closing delays suck so much! Hope that things get resolved quickly and you're able to start the moving/painting/making it yours process.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh Jess, I’m sorry you’ve been back in Limbo Hell. I hope by now everything is sorted and moving forward again. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your state of limbo has ended and the move is ON! If not, may it happen soon.
    Love the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete